This article will show you how to link your professional domain e-mail (for example: email@example.com) to your iPhone. The setup might be a little bit different depending on which version of iOS your phone is running.
1. Open up your phone settings.
2. Go to your mail settings.
3. Select accounts.
4. Go to "Add Account".
5. Select "Other".
6. Select "Add Mail Account".
7. Put in the Account Settings as shown below.
8. Make sure IMAP is selected and put in the settings as shown below. Make sure to put in the entire e-mail address for username.
9. (This is the same page, if you scroll down a little bit more).
10. After your phone verifies the settings, you should click SAVE.
11. Now you will see the e-mail account listed.
12. You should be able to see your inbox now.
13. Dont forget to try sending a message.
14. Also try receiving a message.