1. Open up your phone's settings.
2. Select E-Mail Settings
3. Configure a New Account
4. Enter in your e-mail and your e-mail password. (You need to have an e-mail set up already). You can set up new e-mails and also change your e-mail password from within your CPanel. You can find your CPanel login information in the "Welcome to College Web Pro" e-mail.
5. Select IMAP account.
6. Fill out the incoming server settings as shown below. Make sure that for username you enter in your entire e-mail address.
6. Fill out the outgoing mail server settings as shown below. Make sure that for username you enter in your entire e-mail address.
7. I usually leave these "account options" settings as default.
8. Give the account a name and also put in your full name.
9. When you're done, don't forget to try sending and receiving an e-mail to make sure it works!
- 2 Users Found This Useful
This video tutorial will show you how to embed a Paypal donate button on your website. The...
This tutorial will show you how to add Paypal to your website. It is available in video format...
This tutorial is available in video format here: How to Upload Files Directly to Your Web Hosting...
1. Go to CollegeWebPro.com and click on Client Login. 2. Login with your Client Area login...
This tutorial will show you how to change the nameservers associated with your College Web Pro...