Note that this tutorial is also available in video format. You can view the video here.
1. Log in to the website editor and click on "Pages" at the top.
2. Click on the + symbol.
3. Select Standard Page.
4. Type in the page name and select No Header.
5. Click Done.
6. Pick up the page by dragging the 3 dots on the left side of the newly created page and then dropping the page where you want it to go.
7. Drop the page in the order where you want it displayed on your website's navigational menu.
8. Click on Build
9. Build the new page by adding Elements from the left-hand side to the newly created page!
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This video tutorial will show you how to embed a Paypal donate button on your website. The...
This tutorial will show you how to add Paypal to your website. It is available in video format...
This tutorial is available in video format here: How to Upload Files Directly to Your Web Hosting...
1. Go to CollegeWebPro.com and click on Client Login. 2. Login with your Client Area login...
This tutorial will show you how to change the nameservers associated with your College Web Pro...